I've been reading this site for quite a while, and i can see that Karezza is definitely the way to go when it comes to sex. I'm actually very excited to put this into practise, but i have a few questions that are bothering me. I hope someone will be able to answer them :)
1. Would preventing my semen from entering my wife/girlfriend during sex be harmful to her health?
I read a lot of Tantra and various sexual health books lately, and a recurring theme seems to be that male bodily fluids nourish and restore the woman's health (and vice versa).
If i have a wife/girlfriend who falls ill frequently, wouldn't it be selfish to consume/absorb her vaginal secretions during sex (which i assume would make her weaker like me losing my semen) especially if i don't ejaculate inside her to restore the equilibrium of sexual fluids?
Therefore, wouldn't one recommend frequently ejaculating into her to improve her health, even if it may harm my health? (I've read that semen contains an extraordinary amount of nutrients). I don't see how taking but not giving sexual fluids can create a healthy sexual relationship.
2. Do women experience the Coolidge effect to the extent of men when they have regular sex? (In other words, if a woman has regular orgasmic sex with a man for a few weeks, does she start looking at other men sexually?)
3. Should i try to 'train' myself to become a better lover (through masturbation)? Or should practise total celibacy before i'm able to make love to a woman?
As an 18 year old young man, I 'need' another sexual release if i don't masturbate. My body craves for it almost everyday. But since i still live with my parents, i can't have a sexual relationship with a woman just yet. Is there another way apart from total celibacy?
4. How do i 'finish' during Karezza?
When i'll have Karezza sex, i won't be able to ejaculate or orgasm, so how am i meant to finish? I'm always very sexually tense after masturbation if i don't ejaculate.
Thanks to Mantak Chia's techniques in his book 'the multi-orgasmic man', i can prevent myself from ejaculating even after 2 hours of masturbating (i was free one day and i wanted to see how long i could go)- mainly by tensing my PC muscles and pressing my perineum. But every time i try to practise, it always ends in ejaculation anyway. Ejaculation is the only way i can remove sexual tension from my body (which is very tiring to contain for too long).
I have tried the technique 'the big draw', which removes the sexual energy from the groin. However, while this loses my erection, i'm still really, really sexually tense.
5. During Karezza sex, is the man still meant to take the 'Dominant' role?
6. Does a woman need a long time to appreciate Karezza sex, or will she enjoy her first experience - even more than regular orgasmic sex?
Thanks for reading. I really appreciate everyone's opinion (especially Marnia, who's husband must be a very happy man :P )