I am wondering if some karezza veterans could answer some logistical questions about how they go about the practice with their partners-
Things I am wondering about are:
1. Position(s)- what position do you find best for karezza? How do you proceed to get into it? Are there any subtle aspects to the position that you have noticed that would be helpful to know about?
2. Soft vs. hard entry- is there a certain percentage of times you do one or the other?
3. Foreplay- how do you begin karezza sessions? Do you have oral stimulation? Kissing?
4. Length- how long does a karezza session last usually? Is there a minimum length of time you recommend a session being, generally?
5. What is it like while you are doing it? The penis (usually hard I am guessing) is just in the vagina? Are you moving much? How far in is it usually? What do you think about? Do you talk? It would be awkward if you and your partner were not very close emotionally/intimately, correct? Do you suppose many people who have one night stands and so called "casual sex", etc would actually maybe be kind of embarassed to do karezza together because it would reveal how unconnected to each other they actually are?
6. Do you schedule your sessions? How do you usually begin them? How often do you have them? Everyday?
I could go on and on asking questions but maybe you get the idea- pretty much I will have a girlfriend soon I expect as I am concentrating so much energy on it- I'm thinking of doing karezza with her, and the thought of how it could be potentially awkward to sort of just *sit there* inside her for a half hour or so occured to me- obviously this is not the case for folks here who do karezza, but does it make sense that it could potentially seem that way to someone who has never done it? So if I am going to sell her on it I would like to feel a little better prepared! Any responses to these questions will be gratefully received.