I've learned so much in the past few weeks about sex that I can hardly believe it. Thanks to this site and yourbrainonporn.com and some books like Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, the Richardson's, Dr. Bass's and Mantak Chia's.
1. I never knew women's sex drive is as great as men's. Or greater in many cases. Not always, not necessarily, but quite often.
2. I never knew that I had experienced a lot of sexual difficulties due to porn consumption and what I will call excessive masturbation.
3. I never knew so many guys had the same or worse problems with porn.
4. I never knew that sex could be beyond the five minutes of intercourse and squirt variety.
5. I never knew I could feel so close to my partner as I do now and that this could produce such amazing feelings beyond those I remember even when we had met 25 years ago.
6. I never knew women and men had such fallout from orgasm.
7. I never would have dreamed that I'd be committed to sex without orgasm and that since I committed to that it's been more amazing than ever in my whole life.
8. I never knew men were as sensitive as now I know they are.
9. I never knew that I could speak and write so frankly and honestly about my sex life, be completely honest for the first time in my life.
10. I never knew that my thoughts and experiences with sex were shared by so many others. Wow.
Thank you, Marnia and Gary. Much appreciated, beyond what I can say in words.