Sunday morning I had one of those rare dream orgasms with ejaculation (only happened about 7 times in my life). Probably caused by some combination of:
- tight underwear
- going to bed around 4 or 5AM
- a new woman friend coming into my life. We've been communicating by email, haven't met face to face yet. I've been feeling hope and excitement the likes of which I haven't felt for almost 30 years. More about that in other posts, perhaps, as things progress.
Symptoms possibly related to orgasm "hangover":
- Difficulty focusing on work (could also be due to thinking about my new friend
- Sleepiness (could also be due to insufficient sleep)
- Emotional flatness / reduced interest in social activities. "Social activities" for me means writing email and blogging. (Yeah, I know, I need to "get a life.") Usually I come home from work and eagerly read and write email and blogs. Since Sunday I've had much less interest in that. In fact yesterday I spent most of the evening working on a math problem. How un-social is that?! Two of my friends apparently sensed that something was a bit "off" with me and wrote asking if I was upset or "feeling rejected".
It's been a long time, of course, but I vaguely remember feeling like this after having sex with my wife.
Fortunately I seem to be bouncing back today.
Orgasms - yuck! I don't want 'em!