Cohabitation or living-together seems acceptable in our society today...
1. Why does the female partner often feel emotionally attach to their male partner despite the lack of wholesome commitment of a genuine relationship in marriage intimacy?
2. Does this kind of relationship will last longer in terms of a long-relationship even though the living-together couple will ultimately get married a few years later?
3. Does their intimate and loving relationship will last for a long-term commitment despite they had a living-together years prior to their marriage days?
4. Why often times the guy will divorced his wife during their marriage days depsite they had stay longer during their living-together years?
5. (base on Q#4) How come they guy will get away (through divorce) with her in marriage but can not get away with her during their earlier living-together period days?