I am a woman who recently discovered ejaculation, and after mentioning it in other forums, it has elicited the following questions from other readers:
1) Does female ejaculation coincide with orgasm?
My experience is that it does not, but preceeds it. Any input from other ladies experiencing ejaculation, or from men with women who ejaculate?
2) Is there a hangover from female ejaculation as there is from male? I'm undecided yet, being new to this and never having thought of orgasms as giving me a hangover.
3) Does ejaculating affect your intimacy with your partner? (this is sortov the same question as 2)
4) Are there any specific spots that stimulate you to ejaculation more than others, and/or any positions or muscular movements that you find are conducive to it? For me, its a muscular pushing downwards that does it, rather than pulling up, though I alternate between these two and it is when I push the uterus down that this happens.
5) What does it smell like, taste like, look like, and how much? How many times? I've read that chemically female ejaculate is similar to men's ejaculate minus the sperm, also that it can be very sweet. I'd imagine this varies quite a bit from individual to individual, dependent on diet, health, etc. Mine is slightly yellow, has no smell, and tastes mildly bitter/sour. It is not urine, though it could be mixed with it.
Input from men and women welcome!