Print articles and books
- Cupid's Poisoned Arrow (June 23, 2009). Pre-order from Random House. Link to the title on Amazon. Excerpt:Biology has plans for your love life
- "Finding Peace Between Our Sheets," Toward 2012: Perspectives on the Next Age edited by Daniel Pinchbeck and Ken Jordan. Link to the title on Amazon Interview with Marnia by Adam Elenbaas: Cover of title Page 219 Page 220 Page 221 Page 222 Page 223 Page 224 Page 225 Page 226 Page 227
- "Sex addiction has devastating effects," by Gail Johnson, Georgia Straight magazine, November, 2008 (includes interview with Marnia).
- How to Talk to Your Teenage Boy...about Porn (published by Kindred Magazine, Fall, 2007) (PDF version of article 147K) Alternate version without "Kindred" info.
- Super Size Orgasms? (published by Alternatives Magazine, Winter '05-'06) PDF version of article (162K)
- Outsmarting Biology in the Bedroom (published by Oracle 20/20 Magazine, February, 2006)
- Peace Between the Sheets: discovering healing and transformation through intimacy (published by ByronChild magazine in Australia, December, 2005) PDF version of article (321K)
- Making Sex Last (Natural Beauty & Health magazine, December, 2004)
- Sex, Brains & Monogamy (published by Wellbeing magazine in Australia, May, 2004)
- Cupid Has Something to Learn (published by the San Marino Tribune, Feb., 2004)
- Pulling Away (After Sex) (Entelechy Journal)
- Keep Your Love Evergreen (ByRegion)
- Into the Realm of Bliss and Wholeness with Sacred Sexuality (ByRegion)
- Making Love Last: Teach Cupid to Change (Care2.com)